- AceProAV HDMI 2.0 4K HDBaseT Extender w/RS-232, IR & PoC
■ EAN Code: 4712896221570 ■ HDBaseT 4K HDR UHD - Extends uncompressed 1080p content up to 70m/230ft, [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit up to 40m/130ft via a single Cat5e/6a/7 cable. Auto EDID bypass for Dolby Vision, HDR, HPCP 2.2, CEC, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, LPCM 2.1ch, 5.1ch, 7.1ch
【Extend 4K-HDR Losslessly】
Extend the transmission from your HDMI 2.0 source up to 40m(114ft) at [email protected] (4:4:4 8-bit) or at [email protected] (4:2:0 10-bit) & 70m(198ft) at [email protected] with single 5e/6/7 cable(solid cable is recommended). Enjoy your video at [email protected] HDR with Amazon Fire TV, Cube 4K, Apple TV 4K, Roku 4, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and more!
Built with HDBaseT Technology & strict testing process, this extender is able to deliver your 4K UHD image more vividly, and with better color contrast and saturation. HDBaseT extender also has better compatibility with your 4K devices, helping transmit your HDMI source without signal loss or delay.
【Better Surge/ESD Protection】
The industrial housing is designed to protect the extender from severe surges caused by lightning strikes. Best for those living in southern states like TX, OK, MO, etc that have around 15-20 thunderstorms on average per year. System-level ESD protection also helps prevent this extender from permanent damages caused by ESD strikes.
Compatible with HDCP 2.2/1.4, play 4K UHD-BD & 4K UHD stream video without frustration; POC(Power over Cable) Technology allows the extener to be powered from either TX or RX side with one CAT5e/6/7 cable, best for areas where power outlets may be limited; 7.1 inch DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD; Bi-directional IR & Full Duplex RS-232 control; FCC, CE and RoHS compliant for electronic safety.
【EXTRA Warranty & LIFETIME Customer Support】
Designed and manufactured in Taiwan, this product is backed up by a team of experts with over decades of experience in the industry of AV accessories. To serve both consumer & business clients the best we can, we offer up to HALF-YEAR money back guarantee & LIFETIME technical support, so you not only buy risk-free, but are available to professional assistance once facing IT issues.
✔HDMI 2.0a compliant
✔Supports [email protected] 4:4:4 8bits
✔Supports HDR, which is [email protected] 4:2:0 10bits
✔Extends HDMI signal up to 70m (230ft) from the HDMI source at Full HD 1080p 36-bit, 40m (130ft) at [email protected] 444 (4K-HDR Technology)
✔Supports PoC (Power over Cable) which can power both units from TX or RX side with power supply
✔HDCP 2.2/1.43 & EDID Bypass
✔ Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1ch digital HDMI over Cat.5/5e/6 cable transmission
✔DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD high bit rate audio support
✔Supports full frequency IR signal from 20KHz to 60KHz
✔Bi-directional IR path-through
✔Full Duplex RS-232 control up to 115,200 bps through connector
✔Wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation
✔Video latency less than 20 us
■ 1x AVLT-Power 4k HDR HDMI 2.0 Extender with IR & POC [TX&RX]
■ 1x IR blaster 1x IR receiver
■ 1x DC 12V 2A in-line with C7 power cord
■ 2x 3-pin Terminal Block Connector
■ 1x User Manual
- Seller says it can power from both sides, how does it work?
- Yes, work nicely! We have a camp outside and need to deliver the source from a room to where we camp, however there’s only power delivery at the Transmitter side. But no problem at all for the power delivering to both sides well.
- Is this extender able to display my netflix stream at [email protected] 4:4:4 with 4k hdr tv?
- You have to buy their HDR extender, which is another product(AcePro-CE88-1). I bought both and both work well. The price should be higher but I believe the seller is running a sale since they just start to sell these days. Just from the housing I can tell its quality is above average. Make sure both your source and display supports HDR before you buy.
- Stranded cable vs solid cable? performance?
- Solid Copper Ethernet Cables is able to deliver a more stable signal from my experience…Most of my clients work outdoors and might expose the cables to intense movements and harsh weather conditions, every time solid cable just perform better. Also EIA/TIA-568-B termination (T568B) for Cat-5/5e/6 cables is recommended for better performance.
- Can it transmit my [email protected] source?
- Just curious how did you get that source? Gemini Man? Cannot imagine how much it’ll cost to deliver this kind of resolution. I use this extender for my home theatre and I’m pretty satisfied with its [email protected] 4:4:4 visual effect.
- I’ve got a ps4 pro, will it display my 4k game(call of duty: black ops 3, assassin's creed: ezio collection ) on my 4ktv?
- My PS4 PRO(native [email protected]) can only display in 1080p or 4K30Hz on 4K60Hz display. This is normal cuz this extender does NOT support [email protected] (4:4:4 8bits). I don’t have HDR display either.
- If my main need is to transmit my 4k hdr game, should i pick cat5e or cat6a for this unit?
- I’m in the same situation as you. Have tried both cat5 and cat6, and cat6 works better. The main difference between cat5 and cat6 is that cat6 has thinker wires and could also provide more bandwidth, so it’s able to introduce less distortion to the integrity of the signals.
- I only have 40m cable at hand, which resolution will it display?
- What kind of cable do you buy? If this is a solid 5e/6/7 cable, it should be able to deliver your 4K source perfectly. However, cat5 cable or a stranded one might only deliver your source at 1080P resolution with this length.
- Does this extender support reduced blanking?
- Supposed to work if the bandwidth of transmission source is within 18Gps and your device match HDMI 2.0
- IR remote doesn’t work….anyone has the same issue?
- Did you place the IR blaster and receiver correctly? It happened to me first time until I plug in the IR extender to the respective IR sockets.