- AceProAV 4K HDMI HDBaseT Extender with IR & PoC
■ EAN Code: 4712896221754 ■ HDBaseT 4K UHD - Extends uncompressed 1080p content up to 70m/230ft, [email protected] 4:2:0 8bit up to 40m/130ft via a single Cat5e/6a/7 cable. Auto EDID bypass for Dolby Vision, HPCP 2.2, CEC, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, LPCM 2.1ch, 5.1ch, 7.1ch
4K LOSSLESS VIDEO
With HDBaseT technology, enjoy original high-quality 4K/1080p uncompressed video with superior stability. No signal loss or delay even at distances of 130ft(4K) / 230ft(1080p) from your HDMI source using CAT5e/CAT6 Ethernet cable.
EASY TO SETUP
With PoC Technology allows the HDMI extenders to be powered from just one side, which means more flexibility to set up your CCTV, or audiovisual equipment without a wall outlet. Bi-directional IR remote supported
Video Supports 4K60Hz (4:2:0 8bit) resolution including HDCP 2.2, 3D, CEC, EDID bypass. Audio Supports up to 7.1ch, DTS-HD, and Dolby TrueHD. FCC, CE, RoHS, and TAA compliant.
MADE IN TAIWAN
We consider the durable devices with reliable safety at first priority. This why we commit to the highest standard of Surge Protection(±1.6kV) and ESD Protection(±19kV air-gap discharge and ±12kV contact discharge)
6-MONTH MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Enjoy the most risk-free shopping experience on the Amazon. Please contact us if you need any help with AcePro-CEC4-1. We will offer a full refund immediately if your device is confirmed as defective.
✔Supports HDMI Deep Color & full 3D & [email protected]
✔Supports PoC(Power over Cable) which can power both units from TX or RX side with power supply
✔HDCP 2.2 & EDID Bypass
✔Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1ch digital HDMI over Cat.5/5e/6 cable transmission
✔DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD high bit rate audio support
✔Supports full frequency IR signal from 20KHz to 60KHz
✔Bi-directional IR path-through
✔Wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation
■ AVLT-Power 4k HDMI Extender with IR & POC [TX&RX]
■ 12V DC power supply
■ IR Blaster
■ IR Receiver
■ 4x Screws
■ User Manual
- Seller says it can power from both sides, how does it work?
- Yes, work nicely! We have a camp outside and need to deliver the source from a room to where we camp, however there’s only power delivery at the Transmitter side. But no problem at all for the power delivering to both sides well.
- Is this extender able to display my netflix stream at [email protected] 4:4:4 with 4k hdr tv?
- You have to buy their HDR extender, which is another product(AcePro-CE88-1). I bought both and both work well. The price should be higher but I believe the seller is running a sale since they just start to sell these days. Just from the housing I can tell its quality is above average. Make sure both your source and display supports HDR before you buy.
- Stranded cable vs solid cable? performance?
- Solid Copper Ethernet Cables is able to deliver a more stable signal from my experience…Most of my clients work outdoors and might expose the cables to intense movements and harsh weather conditions, every time solid cable just perform better. Also EIA/TIA-568-B termination (T568B) for Cat-5/5e/6 cables is recommended for better performance.
- Can it transmit my [email protected] source?
- Just curious how did you get that source? Gemini Man? Cannot imagine how much it’ll cost to deliver this kind of resolution. I use this extender for my home theatre and I’m pretty satisfied with its [email protected] 4:4:4 visual effect.
- I’ve got a ps4 pro, will it display my 4k game(call of duty: black ops 3, assassin's creed: ezio collection ) on my 4ktv?
- My PS4 PRO(native [email protected]) can only display in 1080p or 4K30Hz on 4K60Hz display. This is normal cuz this extender does NOT support [email protected] (4:4:4 8bits). I don’t have HDR display either.
- If my main need is to transmit my 4k hdr game, should i pick cat5e or cat6a for this unit?
- I’m in the same situation as you. Have tried both cat5 and cat6, and cat6 works better. The main difference between cat5 and cat6 is that cat6 has thinker wires and could also provide more bandwidth, so it’s able to introduce less distortion to the integrity of the signals.
- I only have 40m cable at hand, which resolution will it display?
- What kind of cable do you buy? If this is a solid 5e/6/7 cable, it should be able to deliver your 4K source perfectly. However, cat5 cable or a stranded one might only deliver your source at 1080P resolution with this length.
- Does this extender support reduced blanking?
- Supposed to work if the bandwidth of transmission source is within 18Gps and your device match HDMI 2.0
- IR remote doesn’t work….anyone has the same issue?
- Did you place the IR blaster and receiver correctly? It happened to me first time until I plug in the IR extender to the respective IR sockets.