- AVLT-Power Premium Aluminum Gas Spring Desk Mount / Mounting Arm - Dual
■ Rotatable VESA plate patterns supports monitor orientation ■ Broad compatibility - Ideal for 13" to 32" monitors that weight up to 19.8 lbs ■ HEAVY-DUTY "C"-CLAMP compatible with desk and GROMMET MOUNT fits through surface hole ■ Space-saving - fold-able arm frees up additional space and extends up to 22"
HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM DESIGN
Premium quality durable gas spring assisted full-motion desktop mount provides smooth, precise and effortless viewing height adjustment, supports monitor from 13" to 32” and up to 19.8 lbs. (9 Kgs/each)
EASY VIEWING-ANGLE ADJUSTMENT
Height adjustment supports from 6.8” to 19.5” and 360° arm swivel, mount plate allows tilt angles of 90°~90°(downward/upward) and 180° (left/right) pane angles. Rotatable VESA plate supports portrait or landscape monitor orientation, compatible with VESA mounting patterns 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm
MULTIPLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
Heavy-duty "C"-clamp is compatible with desk surfaces from 0.4" to 3.3" in thickness and grommet mount fits through surface hole from 3/8" to 2.25" wide and up to 3" thick, both desk clamp and grommet mount bases are included, easily and quickly installs on to most of desks or tables
IDEAL CABLE ORGANIZER
Integrated cable management system keeps cables neat, organized, and out of the way
Weight capacity: up to 19.8 lbs/each
Display size: 13 to 32 inches
Tilt angle: up 90° / down 90°
Pan angle: 180° (left/right)
Height adjustment (spring arm): 6.8" to 19.5"
VESA mounting pattern: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
Installation: Both C-clamp and Grommet mount base included
Product weight: 13.45 lbs
- What is standard VESA Hole Patterns? How to decide whether the mount fits my TV?
- All of our mounting solutions are VESA Compliant and carry the Official VESA Mounting Compliant Seal. Being VESA compliant indicates that our mounts are engineered in accordance with the Flat Display Mounting Interface (FDMI) Standard also known as the Mounting Interface Standard (MIS) as developed by the VESA Organization. The VESA standard defines the dimensions of a display’s four-hole attachment interface and the screws used to fit those holes. It also dictates the placement of the hole pattern found on the back of the display. VESA standard hole pattern mounts have the exact hole patterns of the TV already built into them.
- Are the installation accessories included in individual packaging?
- Yes, each individual packaging contains the accessories required for a professional installation.
- Will AVLT mounts/stands hold the stated weight?
- Yes, AVLT mounts are tested to hold 3 and 4 times stated load capacity. In order to assure the absolute safety in actual use, we strictly limited the rated capacity of our products.