- AVLT-Power Aluminum Ergonomic Gas Spring Desk Mount- Dual
■ High quality gas spring, give the best ergonomic experience possible ■ The dual arms work on two independent joints ■ Easily and quickly installs onto most of desks or tables ■ Multi-functional way possible – side-by-side or top-and-bottom ■ Compatible with 17" to 32" flat and curved monitors ■ Weigh up to 17.6 lbs (8 kgs) each ■ Detachable and rotatable VESA plate ■ Supports 35° tilt angle (upward/downward) and 180° pane angle (left/right) ■ Creating a clean, sleek look after setup
High-quality gas spring
assisted full-motion desktop mount that easily lifts your monitors to a suitable height to give the best ergonomic experience possible
The dual arms
work on two independent joints so the monitors can be positioned in the most multi-functional way possible – side-by-side or top-and-bottom
Compatible with 17" to 32" flat and curved monitors that weigh up to 17.6 lbs (8 kgs) each
Detachable and rotatable VESA plate
supports portrait or landscape monitor orientation
Compatible with VESA mounting patterns 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm
Supports 35° tilt angle (upward/downward) and 180° pane angle (left/right)
Built-in slot for holding tools
the included cable management clips conceal cables from sight, creating a clean, sleek look after setup
Both desk clamp and grommet mount bases
are included, easily and quickly installs onto most of desks or tables
Weight capacity: up to 17.6 lbs/each
Display size: 17 to 32 inches
Tilt angle: up 35° / down 35°
Pan angle: 180° (left/right)
VESA mounting pattern: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
Warranty: Three years
- What is standard VESA Hole Patterns? How to decide whether the mount fits my TV?
- All of our mounting solutions are VESA Compliant and carry the Official VESA Mounting Compliant Seal. Being VESA compliant indicates that our mounts are engineered in accordance with the Flat Display Mounting Interface (FDMI) Standard also known as the Mounting Interface Standard (MIS) as developed by the VESA Organization. The VESA standard defines the dimensions of a display’s four-hole attachment interface and the screws used to fit those holes. It also dictates the placement of the hole pattern found on the back of the display. VESA standard hole pattern mounts have the exact hole patterns of the TV already built into them.
- Are the installation accessories included in individual packaging?
- Yes, each individual packaging contains the accessories required for a professional installation.
- Will AVLT mounts/stands hold the stated weight?
- Yes, AVLT mounts are tested to hold 3 and 4 times stated load capacity. In order to assure the absolute safety in actual use, we strictly limited the rated capacity of our products.