- AVLT Low-Profile Dual 27-inch Monitor Desk Mount - Design for Sit-to-stand Desk Converter Workstation
■ EAN Code: 4712896220924 ■ Compatible with 17" to 27" fat and curved monitors that weigh up to 15.4 lbs (7 kgs) each ■ Both desk clamp and grommet mount bases are included, easily and quickly installs onto most desks or tables. Max desk thickness of 0.98 inches
Raises and lowers your monitors along the arm to improve workstation ergonomics, adjustable height from 9.4"-18.5" max (from the desktop)
Compatible with 17" to 27" monitors
Compatible with 17" to 27" fat and curved monitors that weigh up to 15.4 lbs (7 kgs) each
Detachable and rotatable VESA plate
supports portrait or landscape monitor orientation, offers 10° tilt (upward/downward) and 10° swivel (left/right)
Compatible with VESA mounting patterns 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm
Easily and Quickly Install
Both desk clamp and grommet mount bases are included, easily and quickly installs onto most desks or tables. Max desk thickness of 0.98 inches
Built-in slots for holding tools and concealing cables to keep your work area clutter-free and sleek
Display size: 17 to 27 inches
Tilt angle: +10° / -10°
Screem rotation angle: 180° (left/right)
VESA mounting pattern: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
Swivel Range: +10° / -10°
Pole Height: 500mm(19.7")
Color: Matte Black
Arm Full Extension: 327mm (12.9")
Suggested Desktop Thickness: 10-25mm (0.39"-0.98")
Monitor Weight Capacity (per screen): 7kg (15.4lbs)
Warranty: Three years
- What is standard VESA Hole Patterns? How to decide whether the mount fits my TV?
- All of our mounting solutions are VESA Compliant and carry the Official VESA Mounting Compliant Seal. Being VESA compliant indicates that our mounts are engineered in accordance with the Flat Display Mounting Interface (FDMI) Standard also known as the Mounting Interface Standard (MIS) as developed by the VESA Organization. The VESA standard defines the dimensions of a display’s four-hole attachment interface and the screws used to fit those holes. It also dictates the placement of the hole pattern found on the back of the display. VESA standard hole pattern mounts have the exact hole patterns of the TV already built into them.
- Are the installation accessories included in individual packaging?
- Yes, each individual packaging contains the accessories required for a professional installation.
- Will AVLT mounts/stands hold the stated weight?
- Yes, AVLT mounts are tested to hold 3 and 4 times stated load capacity. In order to assure the absolute safety in actual use, we strictly limited the rated capacity of our products.