- AVLT-Power 5-Port USB Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology Rapid Charging Station
■ Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 charges compatible devices up to 80% in 35 minutes ■ Auto Detect Technology can identify your device, providing the proper current for that specific device ■ 5 USB ports and cradles allow you to rapidly charge up to 5 smartphones, tablets or other USB-charged devices simultaneously
Automatically recognizes the unique needs of each device and adjusts power output accordingly. Your devices get the fastest, most efficient, and safest charge possible. This technology is essential as today’s devices are built with unique circuitry, making it difficult for one charger to fit them all.
DESIGNED FOR FORM AND FUNCTION
Sleek design allows you organize 5 devices in one small space as they charge. Anti-scratch, clear dividers let you view your devices’ while in the cradle.
RAPID CHARGING AND SAFETY
Industry-leading 60W power source with multiple 2.4A ports allows you to provide the appropriate charge to multiple devices at once. Multiple protections against over-charging, power surges and short circuits ensure the safety of attached devices. UL certified power adapter, Charging station FCC, CE, and RoHS certified.
Output: QUALCOMM® QUICK CHARGE™ 3.0 Port :
3.6V-6V/3A, 9V/2A or 12V/1.5A (Max.)
(Backwards compatible with BC1.2 detection
and Apple devices charging rule.)
DC5V/2.4A (Max) Each Port
Power: DC19V/3.15A, 60W Max
- Which cable should I use with USB charger?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- My device is not charging. What should I do?
- Please try a different outlet or device. If the problem persists, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.